Place of Birth: Rasht
Year of birth: 1985
Address: Room 114, Second Floor, Faculty of Engineering, Technical University of Guilan, Rasht, 6th Gulf Highway, Gilan, Iran
Address and contact number
Call number: +981333690274 to 8 – inlane 3076
Residence address: Gilan Province
E-mail address: Meysameffati@guilan.ac.ir
|Degree||Field of Study||University||Year|
|Bachelor||Civil Engineering Surveying||Iran University of Science & Technology||2002-2006|
|Master||Civil Engineering Surveying - GIS||University of Tehran||2006-2008|
|First rank of technical faculty, University of Tehran.|
|Doctoral||Civil Engineering Surveying - GIS||University of Tehran||2008-2013|
|Joint research project||North Carolina (UNCC) United States of America
TOPIC: Spatial Analysis of the Role of Arches on Interstate Highway Accidents in Seven States Using GIS and Soft Computing
Referee to the International Journal’s:
- Accident Analysis and Prevention (Elsevier, UK)
- Journal of Transportation Technology, USA
- Computing in Civil Engineering (ASCE, USA)
- Case Studies on Transport Policy (Elsevier, Netherlands)
- IET Intelligent Transport Systems
- Journal of Geomatics Science And Technology, University of Tehran
- Amirkabir Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic)
- Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering (JSCE),
Member of the Editorial Board of the “Geospatial Engineering Journal”, Management and Planning Organization of Gilan
- RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
- EXECUTIVE AND RESEARCH RECORDS
- TEACHING HISTORY AND ORGANIZATIONAL TRAINING COURSES
- Analysis of Spatial Data", 2011, Third Edition 2013
- Preparation and Analysis of Engineering Maps,2016
- Handling Uncertainty in Path Finding Using Fuzzy Logic at the Map Asia 2008 Thailand Conference.
- Development of Modern Cadastral Systems on the Web,GIS87 Conference of Mapping Organization, Ministry of Interior and Open University, 2008.
- Evaluation and Revision of SRTM Data as a Suitable Source of Elevation for GIS Applications,National Conference on Natural Disasters and Earth Sciences 2009 EOGC, Beijing, China, 2009.
- Flood Risk Management in Transportation Network Using GIS,Second International Conference on Traffic and Accidents (ITAC), Iran, 2009.
- Application of GIS for Roads vulnerability Assessment and Emergency Management in Flood Disaster, Natural and Earth Sciences Conference 2009 EOGC, Beijing, China, 2009.
- Risk Analysis of Transport Networks Using a Fuzzy Based Multi-Criteria Decision Making System, MaCMASTER University Transportation and Logistics Conference (2009) (TRANSLOG, Canada, 2009).
- Population Safety and Transportation Network Management in Disaster Management Using GIS, 6th International Conference on Earth Sciences (ISDE6), China, 2009.
- Design and Development of a Mobile GIS for Urban Property Survey at MapAsia 2010 Conference (Date: September 2010)
- Analysis of Uncertainty Considerations in Path Finding Applications at the 5th International Symposium on New Technologies and Technology, Iran, May 12-14, 2011
- Developing a Novel Method for Road Hazardous Segment Identification Based on Fuzzy Reasoning and GIS ,Journal of Transportation Technologies، 2012.
- Prediction of Crash Severity on Two-Lane, Two-Way Roads Based on Fuzzy Classification and Regression Tree Using Geospatial Analysis" Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering ، 2014.
- A Geospatial Based Neuro-Fuzzy Modeling for Regional Transportation Corridors Hazardous Zones Identification، International Journal of Civil Engineering، In Press، 2014
- Geospatial and Machine Learning Techniques For Wicked Social Science Problems: Analysis Of Crash Severity On a Regional Highway Corridor ، Journal of Geographical Systems، Springer، 2015
- A Semantic-Based Classification and Regression Tree Approach For Modelling Complex Spatial Rules In Motor Vehicle Crashes Domain ، WIREs Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery، Wiley، 2015
- The Crash Intensity Evaluation Using General Centrality Criteria and A Geographically Weighted Regression, ISPRS International Conference, University of Tehran, 2017
- Developing an Uncertainty Based Reasoning Approach for Bus Rapid Transit Systems Deployment Planning, Case Study: BRT Lane of Rasht City, Computational Research Progress in Applied Science & Engineering (CRPASE), 2018
- Providing a Method for Predicting the Concrete Slump Based on Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System, JOURNAL OF STRUCTURAL AND CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING, 2019
- Investigation of factors contributing to pedestrian crash severity in rural roads, Journal of Injury and Violence Research, 2019
- Examining the impact of land-use related factors on rural traffic collisions, Journal of Injury and Violence Research, 2019.
- Developing a Model Based on Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference Systems (ANFIS) for Providing the Spatial Distribution Map of Landslide Risk. Case Study: Alborz Province, Journal of Geomatics Science and Technology, 2020.
- Subway Station Site Selection Using GIS-Based Multi-Criteria Decision-Making: A Case Study in a Developing Country, Computational Research Progress in Applied Science & Engineering, 2020.
- Modelling and Analyzing the Severity of Two-Lane Highway Crashes Using the Spatial Data mining, Case Study: Old Corridor of Qazvin-Loshan, Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2020.
- Segment-Based Count Regression Geospatial Modeling of the Effect of Roadside Land Uses on Pedestrian Crash Frequency in Rural Roads, International Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems Research, 2021.
- Providing a GIS-based framework for Run-Of-River hydropower site selection: a model based on sustainable development energy approach, Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems, 2021.
- Examining the influence of rural land uses and accessibility-related factors to estimate pedestrian safety: The use of GIS and machine learning techniques, International Journal of Transportation Science and Technology, 2021.